(Get Answer) – You Know Lol 300 400 Word Discussion
Unit 2: Discussion
7373 unread replies.7373 replies.
After completing the textbook reading assignment, the lectures, and other activities above, select one of the unit concepts below. Then find a current event in an article at one of the online periodicals listed that will illustrate that concept. Compose an analysis of that event or situation in the article using the unit supervisory concept that you selected.
Remember that content matters in your analysis and responses to others. A sample format for an article analysis is attached here: Discussion Article Analysis Form. Follow this to ensure that you include both information about the situation within the article as well as concepts from our readings that explain it. See the grading rubric on the Assignments and Grading page in the Course Information Module for more information.
The unit textbook concepts for our discussion in this unit are:
- Managers in the global business environment
- How national culture affects business and management
- Management and global outsourcing
- Barriers to entry (such as Tariffs)
- Managers and an ethical dilemma
- Managers and social responsibility
Select one of these concepts and find a related news article at either:
- Library Resources
- New York Times (Links to an external site.)
- Wall Street Journal (Links to an external site.)
- American Management Association (Links to an external site.)
- Fortune Magazine (Links to an external site.)
At the New York Times, you can click on “Business” on the left to see the business related articles. You’ll find one (or several articles) to analyze. Remember to focus upon Managers applying your selected concept in your analysis. After reviewing and analyzing one of the current events articles, post your analysis for your classmates to review by Thursday night at midnight. Next, respond to at least three classmates’ posts by Midnight (Central Time) Sunday. Note, too, that you should respond to any comments or questions your instructor presents to you throughout the discussion.