(Get Answer) – Write A Report About Front Desk Position
The theme of this report will be from the following:
BUSINESS CAREER TOPIC – pick a job that you might obtain after you get your degree in a career that you are interested in and research it. This should include: job requirements (education, work experience, licenses, skills), salary, benefits, job duties, employment outlook, and more.
FORMAT: (Please put your information in the following order)
1. Title Page (separate page) +
2. Table of Contents (separate page) +
3. ½ page Executive Summary (separate page) +
4. Minimum of 5 full pages of text, maximum of 7 pages; double-spaced- meaning one blank space between lines (including headings and sections), indent at the beginning of paragraphs. Make sure you write in paragraphs, not outline or listing information. +
5. Bibliography- (separate page) Minimum of four sources and they all can be online sources. You may also interview people doing that job now right now for 2 of your sources.
6. Total # of pages will be between 9 – 11 pages.
Spacing – 1 blank space between Headings, Lines and Paragraphs
Indent at the beginning of a paragraph
Follow my page numbering exactly
Proofread for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
make sure you have save it in a word doc.
WRITTEN REPORT HEADINGS FOR THE WRITTEN REPORT
Introduction – History of the Job
Job Experience Needed
Job Personality Traits Needed
Work Location and Travel
Job Outlook – Short-term and Long-term
Salaries and Benefits
Conclusion (How this information works for you)