(Get Answer) – Write A Cover Letter 4
Write a cover letter for a job. Resume is attached below and job offer is copied into text directly below:
The City of Redmond is a thriving, culturally diverse community and home to over 62,000 residents. Redmond is the hub to an array of commerce and industry ranging from technology, aerospace and gaming to biomedical and innovation start-ups.
The Parks and Recreation Department is responding to the growing needs of the City. The fast-paced nature of our municipality drives innovation and efficiency. The successful candidate will possess strong values that align with the City’s values, which include being welcoming, having integrity, showing accountability, and demonstrating a commitment to service. Additionally, the ideal candidate should find satisfaction in providing exceptional customer service, and thrive in a collaborative, high-volume work environment.
Please review the Recreation Program Administrator classification description for more information about the knowledge, skills, abilities, working conditions, and physical requirements.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is full-time working Monday through Friday, with weekend and evening hours as needed.
The Parks and Recreation Department is recruiting for a dynamic professional for our Sports and Fitness Program Administrator. This position manages and develops comprehensive sports and fitness programming for youth and adults, and oversees the field rental program, a beachfront lifeguard program, and is a key member of the Recreation Division’s Leadership Team.
- Manage and develop sports and fitness programming for all ages, in alignment with our cost of service methodology.
- Maintain a productive relationship with local schools to effectively share space.
- Utilize sponsorships, partnerships, and volunteers to maximize programming.
- Manage a seasonal beachfront lifeguard program.
- Oversee field rental program, including prioritizing use and maximizing space at our sports fields.
- Provide leadership and professional development opportunities for team of three FTE’s.
- Serve on the Departments Leadership Team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in recreation administration, sport management, leisure studies or related field.
- Four (4) years progressively responsible experience in a management/supervisory level position.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience.