(Get Answer) – Write A 750 1 000 Word Paper About Your Selected Diagnosis Use Headings And Include The Following In Your Paper
Select a diagnosis from the following:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bipolar Disorder
- Other type of diagnosis with instructor approval
Write a 750-1,000-word paper about your selected diagnosis. Use headings and include the following in your paper:
- Abrief summary of the chosen disorder that includes symptoms,prevalence, development, and course according to the most recent versionof the DSM.
- An explanation of the types of tools thatwould be used in order to make a diagnosis of the disorder. One tooldescribed should be the DSM‘s cross-cutting symptom measure.
- A minimum of two recommended psychological tests that could be used for the selected diagnosis.
- Foreach of the tests listed, include an explanation if the test isconsidered reliable and valid (use the Mental Measurements Yearbook inthe GCU Online Library for this information). The Mental MeasurementsYearbook can be found by navigating to the following link, thenscrolling to the Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print: http://library.gcu.edu/Database/Subject?subject=Counseling_And_Psychology.
- Would a personality assessment be an appropriate tool for diagnosis? Why or why not?
- Additional information about each test to include the price, length of time to administer, and any other relevant information.
Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Cohen, R. J. & Swerdlik, M. E. (2018). Psychological testing and assessment (9th ed). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.