(Get Answer) – World War I Case Study
Trace the origins of World War I, and assess if the world war was inevitable in 1914?
- Explain if it was possible for the United States to maintain neutrality in World War I. If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
- Analyze if the United States should have entered World War I to make the world safe for democracy.
- Analyze if the Treaty of Versailles was a fair and effective settlement for lasting world peace.
- Explain if the United States Senate should have approved of the Treaty of Versailles.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
- In-text citations that correspond with your end references