(Get Answer) – Workshopping A Peer S Writing Plan
Answer 7 questions about a peer’s writing plan.
1. In your own words, identify the argument of your peer’s persuasive essay. What is he/she aiming to prove?
2. Has your peer addressed opposing viewpoints?
3. Which of the summaries (or sections) could use more clarification? How could your peer’s summaries be improves? Please paste an example and, if appropriate, offer your own edits.
4. Has your peer provided adequate credentialing information? If so, how can you tell the source is credible? If not, what could your peer add to establish the reliability of the source?
5. Do the sources your peer describes in the annotated bibliography connect to his/her argument in a clear and easy to understand manner? If so how? If not, what are some ways in which your peer could strengthen those connections?
6. Does your peer acknowledge a counter argument in on the annotations? If a counter argument is presented, does he/she provide a persuasive rebuttal? If not, can you anticipate some objections your peer could take into consideration?
7. Evaluate the sources your peer has selected. Which sources do you find the strongest, why and how do they support key points? Are there ways the sources could support those key points that your peer overlooked? Be specific.