(Get Answer) – Within The Discussion Board Area Write 400 600 Words That Respond To The Following Questions With Your Thoughts Ideas And Comments 4
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Part 1 (post this response in the main U2 DB thread “Unit 2 Discussion Board”)
In the Unit 1 Discussion Board, you reviewed a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends (SWOTT) analysis of a fast-food franchise that was done in 2013. There have been many more recent changes with the fast-food giant toward improved business results. Read this article on these changes, and conduct a brief SWOTT analysis based on these new changes that includes the following:
- Strengths: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are stronger than its competitors
- Weaknesses: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are weaker than its competitors
- Opportunities: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in a favorable way
- Threats: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in an unfavorable way
- Trends: The internal and external patterns in the organization, market, or industry
Part 2 (post this response in the appropriate topic within U2 DB (“for” and “against”)
Provide an argument for the SUCESS OF THE STRATEGIES that a fast-food(mcdonalds) franchise has instituted. Submit your position by posting in the Unit 2 Debate forum under the for topic
provide research that supports your assertions.
Respond to your classmates in the opposing thread with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening.(post needing responses will be posted friday evening)
Peterson, H. (2015, May 2). McDonald’s is about to unveil a huge plan to save its business – Here are 8 things investors need to hear. Retrieved from the Business Insider Web site: http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-unveils-t…