(Get Answer) – Wirte An Essay Base On Question Public Health
To help structure your thoughts, you may use a few of the following prompts to get you started! You do not need to address all of these questions—I’m only looking for 1.5-2 pages (about 500 words) of your sharpest, most-developed thoughts!
- How is the American diet harming our health? What are some of the health problems associated with being overweight?
- What factors make it difficult for Americans to defy obesity?
- What media and cultural messages are young people exposed to that work against healthy eating habits?
- Do you agree with the film’s argument that the junk food industry should be regulated the way that the tobacco industry was regulated? In your view, should vending machines be allowed in schools? Why or why not?
- Do you think the film placed too much focus on sugar as the primary culprit in obesity? What, if any, factors were overlooked in the wider issue of obesity?
Lastly, Fed Up gives you a window into the many factors that influence population health—the effects of environment on health, the role of public health policy, behavior change, health communications, etc. As a result of watching the film, which public health tool do you think holds the greatest promise for reducing the obesity epidemic?
please use specific page number when you cite it.
use online sources, please share with me after you finish it.