(Get Answer) – Who Can Respond To The Following Questions
Please respond to the following questions:
1. What is the central issue faced by the speaker of the poem? (5-6 sentences)
2. Is the speaker of the poem optimistic about the future? How do you know?(5-6 sentences)
3. What unites the historical figures that Gonzales writes about in the poem? (5-6 sentences)
4. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is an important event in the history of Mexican Americans because it significantly changed the U.S.−Mexico border. Use a map to identify the border before and after the treaty. Conduct some research about the terms of the treaty. Why does the speaker call the treaty “another treacherous promise”? (5-6)
5. The poem mentions a paradox in its opening stanzas. What is the nature of this paradox, and how does it foreshadow important themes in this work?(5-6)
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome
The answers not only contain the main points but go beyond them to provide a critique of their veracity. The writing is clear and measured.
The answers contain most (75%) of the points that needed to be included. The writing is clear. Correct attempts to integrate the points.
The answers contain some textual evidence. Writing is not clear. The answers need to incorporate more information.
The answers do not provide any textual evidence. The homework questions are incomplete. Multiple errors or complete failure to answer the questions.
Total Points: 3.0