(Get Answer) – Program capstone unit 5 | Management homework help
By now, you have completed the following sections of your project (i.e., a scholarly business plan):
- Executive Summary
- Company Summary
- Financial Statements and Projections
- Market Analysis
- Market Strategy
- Operations Management and Implementation Plan
- Evaluation Plan
To this, you will add segment H: Recommendations and Additional Competencies.
Using course work and making corrections from the weekly feedback on your previous assignments, you will add segment H and compile the References page. Your final submission will include all segments from Units 1-5. Your Unit 5 submission is not complete without the content from Units 1-4 included.
You need to complete the following to complete your project:
- Communicate recommendations and additional competencies to your organization in a 5-page report (see outline below).
- Compile all of the references from Units 1–5 and prepare a References page.
- Recommendations and Additional Competencies
- Future Directions
- Potential Problems and Solutions
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 25 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Using variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember that this page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.